- Increases to the Class 4 National Insurance rates
- Reduction in the dividend allowance
- Personal allowance to increase as planned
- New NS&I investment bond available from April 2017
- Corporation Tax to fall to 19% from April 2017
- ISA Allowance to rise to £20,000
Spring Budget 2017
The Chancellor’s Spring Budget contained some significant announcements and confirmed a number of changes. Our summary provides an overview of the key taxation, business and financial measures announced in the Spring Budget which could affect you and your business.
For advice on any of the topics covered within the Budget, and how they may have an impact on your business or personal finances, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01872 271655 or via email at email@example.com.
We supply far more than just the traditional tax and compliance services, and can advise on a comprehensive range of strategies designed to maximise your profitability, improve your personal wealth and minimise your tax liabilities.